Business and Service
Events in Syracuse
- The historic Northrup Theatre was constructed in 1930. The basic structure for this theatre has not changed and is a classic example of the Art Deco movement of the 1940's. Tours are available with prior arrangement with the Chamber of Commerce office at (620) 384-5459.
Northrup Theatre (620) 384-7688 / 116 N. Main
Friday-Sunday 7:00 PM
- South Park 409 S. Main
Shelter house, bathrooms, playground equipment, picnic tables, horseshoes, Frisbee golf, shade.
- Benchmark Park Huser and E. Ave. G
Shelter house, playground equipment, 1/2 court Basketball, sidewalk trail, horseshoes, shade.
- Jackson Park 200 N. Main, Downtown
Shade, picnic table, close to downtown shopping
- Veteran's Park At Hwy 50 & Hwy 27
- Hamilton County Swimming Pool (620) 384-6933 / 808 N. Main
Syracuse Sand Park
Syracuse Sand Park (620) 384-2480
Located 1 mile South of Syracuse on Hwy 27 by the Arkansas River
Fitness Center / 111 . Barber / Contact Syracuse Chamber Of Commerce for more information, (620) 384-5459
|Visit the Home Page for Kansas
A service of the Kansas State Library
Syracuse-Hamilton Co. Chamber of Commerce