Gateway to Lake Wilson
Alumni Banquet May 27, 2000
Scholarship Fund-raiser Basketball Tournament, May 28, 2000
- Terry (Meyer) Lilak, Pres. firstname.lastname@example.org (this is a new e-mail address) (303) 464-9143
- Larry Nelson, V.P. email@example.com (785) 526-7255
- LaDonna (Meitler) Schoen, Treas. LRSchoen@hotmail.com (785) 526-7337
- Cheryl (Meitler) Gier, Secretary (785) 526-7718
- Shirley (Blase) Small, Corresponding Secretary (785) 526-7243
- Jamie Meeks, Scholarship Committee Jbmeeks@aol.com (913) 369-9035
Sylvan Grove Community Day
- Community Day is held the 1st Sunday of June, offering a fun-filled day of entertainment and recreation for the entire family.
Lincoln County Fair
- Sylvan is the home of the Annual Lincoln County Fair held each year during the last week of July. A musical show and fireworks display is sponsored one night by the Business Association.
Tri-Cities Garage Sale
- Sylvan Grove joins with other communities in the Lake Wilson area to host city-wide garage sales on the first Saturday in October.
City of Sylvan Grove (785) 526-7188
118 S. Main, P.O. Box 68 / Sylvan Grove, KS 67481
|Visit the Home Page for Kansas
A service of the Kansas State Library
Sylvan Grove Public Library