The Sterling Medical Center
Health and Wellness
Sterling Community Wellness Center
(620) 278-2357 / Located on the northeast corner of Sterling High
across from the ball diamonds
Treadmills, Bicycles, Elliptical Machines, Hammer Strength Weight Equipment,
free weights, curl bells, dumbbells
Monday - Thursday 5 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday 5 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Rice County Hospital District #1 (620) 257-5173
619 S. Clark / Lyons, KS
- Sterling Presbyterian Manor (620) 278-3651 / 204 W. Washington
Sterling Medical Center (620) 278-2123 / 239 N. Broadway
C. Simpson, M.D.
N. Davidson, D.O.
D. Decker, D.O.
- Sauer Chiropractic Clinic (620) 278-3800 / 316 W.
- Doug Hinshaw, D.D.S. (620) 278-2150 / 239 N. Broadway
- Dr. Tony Powers (620) 278-2300 / Main and Broadway
- Reed Pharmacy (620) 278-2110 / 118 S. Broadway
Explore more about Sterling in Rice County,
or visit other Kansas Cities & Towns
August 23, 2007 /
||Visit the Home Page for Kansas
A service of the Kansas State Library
© Copyright 1998
Main Street Sterling