Spivey is a small town beside the K & O tracks in southern Kingman County, close to the Chikaskia River. The old school is now a convenience store.
Store in Spivey
Elevation: 1510 feet Latitude: 37° 26' 45"N Longitude: 98° 9' 47"W Population: 80 (2000) 88 (1990) 205 (1928) ZIP Code: 67142 Area Code: 620 County Code: KM
- B & H Truck Stop (620) 532-2345 / W. Hwy 42
- Jayhawk Oil Field Supply (620) 532-5175
- Spivey Community Church
- Genealogical Information for Kingman County is available on Blue Skyways.
- Historical images of Spivey from the Special Collections at WSU's Ablah Library are available online.
- Spivey is on the old A.T. & S.F. branch line that ran down to Englewood.
- Spivey was mentioned in Kansas, A Cyclopedia Of State History by Frank W. Blackmar (1912).
- Spivey appears on a county map in the History of Kansas by Noble L. Prentis published in 1899.
For complete and up-to-date information about current Kingman County events, businesses or other information,
Kingman County Economic Development Council,
324 North Main, Kingman KS 67068
Visit the Home Page for Kansas
A service of the Kansas State Library
© Copyright 1999