Mullinville is located on highways 54 and 154 in Kiowa [KW] County. This small community has some very interesting attractions well worth stopping to see.
Attractions in Mullinville
- The Fromme-Birney "round" barn (circa 1912) is just southwest of Mullinville. The labor and craftsmanship in this building are incredible. Call (620) 723-3263 for more information.
- Along highway 154 on the west edge of Mullinville, there is a bizarre collection of what is best described as "kinetic art". Wind powered objects twirl and dance. The sign in the photo says:
M. T. LIGGETT
- Church of Christ (620) 548-2512 100 S. Maple
- United Methodist Church (620) 548-2585 220 N. Locust
- Parsonage 548-2239 202 N. Locust
|Visit the Home Page for Kansas
A service of the Kansas State Library
© Copyright 1997