► Industry &
► Lodging/RV Parks
► Personal Services
October 2013 Events
October 2, 2013 - Main Street Annual Banquet
- Plan to attend the annual Marysville Main Street Banquet "Paint the Town in Your Color" on October 2nd at the American Legion.
Social Hour 5:30 p.m., Dinner 6 p.m. and Color Program at 7 p.m. by Al Davis & Andrea Feldkamp. Advance tickets are available from a
Main Street Board Member or by calling the Main Street Office at 562-8374.
October 3, 2013 - American Legion Soup Day
- The annual American Legion Soup Day will be held on Thursday, October 3rd at the American Legion Hall in Marysville.
Serving will be from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Come and enjoy delicious homemade soup, sandwiches, pies and desserts.
October 5, 2013 - ArtoberFestKS
- ArtoberFestKS is a celebration of the Arts and German heritage with activities for everyone including polka bands, juried arts & crafts show/sale,
food & drink, kids activities and lots more. The festival is held in historic downtown Marysville, KS adjacent to the Koester House Museum
and close to other local museums and attractions. The festival will be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., followed by dancing with Polka Band
Festhaus-Musikanten from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Food and a beer garden will be available throughout the day and during
the dance. Applications are being accepted for Arts & Crafts Exhibitors and for Food & Drink Vendors. More detailed information and applications
are available at ArtoberFestKS
October 5, 2013 - Antique Appraisal Affaire
- Bring your item to the Lee Dam Center for Fine Art from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and have it appraised. Admission is free, but appraisals are $3.00 per appraised item.
Don't have something to be appraised? You are welcome to sit and watch. The Antique Appraisal Affaire is sponsored by Marysville Main Street
and held in conjunction with ArtoberFestKs. For more information call 785-562-8374.
October 5-12-19-26, 2013 - Farmers Market
- The local Farmers Market will be open for business every Saturday in October from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. in historic downtown Marysville.
You'll find a large selection of baked goods, locally grown foods, plants and handmade crafts at the market. Vendors must
register with Marysville Sports & Recreation. For more information call 785-562-6818.
October 10, 2013 - Marysville Main Street Soup Day
- The Marysville Main Street Soup Day will be held on Thursday, October 10th at the American Legion in Marysville. Serving will be from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Come
and enjoy delicious homemade soup, sandwiches, pies and desserts.
October 17, 2013 - Mt. Calvary Lutheran Church Soup Day
- The annual Mt. Calvary Lutheran Church Soup Day will be held on Thursday, October 17th in the church basement at 1710
Jenkins St. in Marysville. Serving will be from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Come and enjoy delicious homemade soup, sandwiches, pies and
October 18, 2013 - Pink Ladies Night
- Join us for an evening of entertainment, food, education & fun! The 2nd Annual Pink Ladies Night is an event to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month with proceeds
going toward cancer research in Kansas and to help Marshall County families who are battling cancer. Admission is free from 6:30-8:00 p.m. at the Lee Dam Center for Fine Art.
Sponsored by Sigma Psi Chapter of Beta Sigma Phi and Community Memorial Healthcare.
October 24, 2013 - Memorial Presbyterian Church Soup Day
- The annual Memorial Presbyterian Church Soup Day will be held on Thursday, October 24th in the church basement at 10th & Center
Street in Marysville. Serving will be from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Come and enjoy delicious homemade soup, sandwiches, pies
and desserts. Buy a chance on their quilt, shop their craft table and check out the goodies at their bake sale too!
October 24, 2013 - Jam Session
- Head the the American Legion from 6-9 p.m. for some great music! Bring your instrument or just come and listen. Local musicians coming together to make
October 24, 2013 - Black Squirrel Night
- Black Squirrel Night, sponsored by the Marysville Chamber of Commerce Retail Committee, will be held in
downtown Marysville the evening of October 25th. Entertainment, food booths, bake sales, Fire Department
Display, window guessing contests, turkey & ham drawings, and the Halloween Costume Contest are on the agenda for
the evening. The Footloose Dancers will perform at 6:30 p.m., the Marysville High School Band will perform
at 7:00 p.m. and the Children's Costume Contest will begin at 7:30 p.m. Free coffee and donuts will be provided
by the City of Marysville.