► Industry &
► Lodging/RV Parks
► Personal Services
January 2013 Events
January 9, 2013 - Knights of Columbus Soup Day
- The annual Knights of Columbus Soup Day will be held on Wednesday, January 9th at St. Gregory's Catholic Church Hall
in Marysville. Serving will be from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Come and enjoy delicious homemade soups, sandwiches, pies
January 2, 2013 - Roc Day Fiber Celebration
- The public is invited to the Lee Dam Center for Fine Art on January 12th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. where fiber enthusiasts will honor
St. Distaff's Day (traditionally known for the day women returned to their duties following the twelve days of Christmas.
There will be interactive classes, fiber demonstrations and displays, and fiber artists sharing various
forms of fiber artistry. Those wishing too participate with this event should contact Lori Parker at 785-363-7228 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org The third annual Roc Day Fiber Celebration is sponsored by the Marshall County Arts Cooperative.
January 13, 2013 - Sons of the Legion Dinner
- The Sons of the American Legion are sponsoring a dinner of pan fried chicken and liver & onions
on Sunday, January 8th at the American Legion Club. Serving is from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
January 19-20, 2013 - "Sign Your Name"
- The Marshall County Arts Cooperative presents "Sign Your Name" at the Marysville Moose Lodge on January 19th at 7:00 p.m. and January 20th at 2:00 p.m.
"Sign Your Name" is a two act musical revue featuring seven local performers singing a selection of tunes, each featuring "names". The group has
chosen songs like "Help Me, Rhonda", "Amie", "Blow, Gabriel, Blow", and "Jessie's Girl" to fit the "name" theme. This event is the signature fundraiser for
the Marshall County Arts Cooperative who brings artists to the county to perform for the public as well as to work with students.
Advance tickets are $5.00 each and available at the Marysville Chamber of Commerce or the Weaver Hotel in Waterville. Tickets at the
door are $10.00 each.
January 26, 2013 - Free Meal
- A free meal will be served at the Lincoln Center, 405 North 4th Street, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday,
January 26th for those in need. The meal is sponsored by Salem Lutheran Church and is open to the public.
January 30, 2013 - The Waffle Man
- St. Gregory's Catholic School is sponsoring "The Waffle Man" on Wednesday, January 30th from
4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Enjoy 9 inch Belgan Waffles with a wide variety of flavored syrups
and whipped cream, scrumptious sausages and drinks. The Waffle Man serves 20 waffles every
4 minutes, 321+ an hour! Don't forget to say hi to "Wally the Waffle Bear"! This is a fundraiser for the St. Gregory's Catholic School.