Jetmore City Lake
Banking & Insurance
- Jetmore Senior Center 357-8514 507 Main
Senior activities include:
- Early morning coffee Mon-Sat.
- Nutrition program luncheon Mon-Fri at Noon.
- Carry-in dinner lst Saturday of the month at Noon.
- On-going card games and pool tournaments most weekday afternoons and Saturday evenings.
- Blood pressure clinic first Friday of the month at 9:00 a.m.
- Community van available by calling the center.
- Jetmore Municipal Library (620) 357-6535 308 Main
- Hodgeman County Haun Museum - Located on Main Street.Housed in the first limestone home in
- Jetmore. The museum features early pioneer life.
- Buckner Valley Park Five miles west of Jetmore on US 156, has camping, fishing and picnic areas.
City Parks within the city provide a relaxing area for adults, and playground equipment for the youngsters.
- Jetmore Motorplex Inc. Located on US Highway 283, five miles south of Jetmore at the Jetmore Industrial Park.
- Jetmore Recreation Commission 357-6417
- Organization of team sports and local sporting events
- Hodgeman County Swimming Pool 357-6116 902 Atkin
Open in summer - May to August. Lessons given weekday mornings. Pool hours: Tues-Sat afternoons and adult swims on weekday evenings.
Economic Development Association
(620) 357-8831 email@example.com
Courthouse / P. O. Box 121 / Jetmore, KS 67854
|Visit the Home Page for Kansas
A service of the Kansas State Library
© Copyright 1999