Knights of Columbus Bloodmobile
- Held every February, area residents do their part to Give the Gift of Life.
Easter Egg Hunt
- Sponsored by the Damar Knights of Columbus, this fun event is held on Easter Sunday. Open to kids of all ages, this event is held Easter Sunday on the large front lawn of the St. Joseph Church rectory.
Memorial Day Ceremonies
- Held on the morning of Memorial Day, events include a memorial mass and cemetery ceremonies with an Honor Guard.
Damar City Celebration and Car Show
- This is an annual event. In 2011, the event will be held on August 6th. Events include live entertainment, car show, kids games, barbecue, and a street dance. For car show information contact Brian or Rhonda Newell at 785-839-4220.
- Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus and the St. Ann's Society, this annual event is held on the 2nd or 3rd Saturday in October to help fund insurance for beautiful St. Joseph Church. Tremendous fun for the entire family, activities include community dinner, carnival style games with hundreds of prizes, cake walk, food and refreshments.
In 2010, this event will be held on October 9th. Mass will be held at 4pm, the meal starts at 5pm, and the games will be from 6pm - 9pm. Click here for more information
Damar Hometown Country Christmas
- Food and refreshments, hayrides, crafts for the kids, and of course an appearance by Santa! This event is held in early December.
City of Damar
Damar, KS 67632
|Visit the Home Page for Kansas
A service of the Kansas State Library
|© Copyright 1998
City of Damar