The restrictions for these tracts of property are:
1. All of the tracts are for residential purpose only.
2. No more then one residence can be constructed or placed on any one tract .
3. No building shall be permitted on any tract other than one detached single-family dwelling of new construction, not to exceed two and one-half stories in height, and a private garage.
4. No dwelling shall be permitted on any one tract unless the ground floor area of main structure, exclusive of one-story open porches and garages, shall be at least 1200 square feet for a one story dwelling, and at least 900 square feet for a dwelling of more than one story, with a double attached garage in addition to main structure.
5. No structure of a temporary character, mobile homes, trailers, modular homes, barns, garages, or other outbuilding shall be used on any tract as a residence, either temporarily or permanently. Dwellings are to be of standard stick building construction design.
6. Owners are to maintain an adequate area for off street automobile parking and garages are required.
7. Buildings are to be constructed within a reasonable time and are to be finished to completion before occupation (basement and first floor shall not be occupied as a residence until entire building is substantially complete).
8. Building and fences (or walls) need to be located no nearer then 40 feet from the property line of the tract facing the road right-of-way easement of the tract nor within 8 feet of remaining property lines of the tract.
9. No animals, livestock, or poultry of any kind shall be raised, bred or kept on any tract, except dogs, cats, or other household pets may be kept provided that they are not kept, bred or maintained for any commercial purpose.
10. No tract shall be used as a dumping ground for rubbish, trash, garage or other waste.
11. Tracts can not display signs of more that one square foot.
12. No individual sewage disposal systems shall be permitted .