CITY OF BELLEVILLE, KANSAS
Council Meeting, July 23, 2012
Monday 7:00 P. M.
- Mayor Tatum Couture_____________Councilmember Danielson _____________Councilmember Hansen_______________Councilmember Sells_____________ Councilmember VanMeter______________Councilmember Derowitsch_____________ Councilmember Miller______________
City Manager Lewis_______________
City Attorney Simms_________ City Clerk Piroutek_______
- Opening of meeting comments and prayer:
- Consider the Minutes of the July 9, 2012 Council Meeting
- Consider the Appropriations & Disbursements.
- Public Comment.
- City Attorney Report.
- City Clerk's Report:
- Building permits.
- City Manager's report:
- Unfinished/Old Business
Wyane Neilander - Blight conditions at 518 18th Street.
- New Business:
- Approve bid from Deep Creek Construction for Phase 1 of CDBG Water Project.
- Ordinance No. 924 - Unsafe structure at 1704 M Street.
- Approval of temporary ATV permits during the fair.
- Six month agreement with Republic County for solid waste fees of $8,747.
- Approval to publish 2013 budget and set public hearing date.
- Executive Session (IF NEEDED):
- Councilmember Comments:
- Mayor's Comments:
- THE AGENDA MAY CHANGE BEFORE AND DURING THE COUNCIL MEETING
July 19, 2012 /
Gary Frint /