SERVICES AND FACILITY
GENERAL AVIATION AIRPORT
Situated between two rivers (Arkansas - Walnut) on flat terrain without aerial or navigational obstacles, Strother Field experiences little atmospheric interference with flight operations year round.
Owned jointly by the cities of Winfield and Arkansas City, Strother Field has been comprehensively planned to efficiently accommodate both the business and recreational flyer as well as corporate jet traffic.
- Located just 5 miles from both Winfield and Arkansas City
- Field Elevation - 1160'
Lat. 37° 10' 10" N
Long. 97° 02' 12" N
- Lighted Runways, Pilot Controlled
- 17/35 - 5500' (Hard Surface)
- 13/31 - 3150' (Hard Surface)
- Terminal Building with Adequate Paved Vehicle Parking
- Fixed Base Operator Offering Aircraft Rental, Charter, Passenger and Freight and Flight Instruction
- AV Gas 100LL/Jet-A Fuel- check at terminal
- Line and Fuel Service from 8 a.m. To 5 P.m. - 6 Days
ON CALL with pager - 7 Days
AV Gas - Self Service Pump - 24 HRS
- Instrument Landing System - 111.5
- GPS Approach - NOB Approach
- Transient Aircraft Parking and Hangar Space
- Aircraft Hangars/Tie Downs
- Rental Cars Available with Prior Arrangements
Ancillary services necessary to business and industry are headquartered in both Winfield and Arkansas City offering convention and sales meeting facilities, financial institutions and specialized business services.