► Industry &
► Lodging/RV Parks
► Personal Services
November 2013 Events
November 5, 2013 - Kiwanis Pancake Day
- The annual Kiwanis Pancake Day will be held on Tuesday, November 5th from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., at the National Guard Armory
in Marysville. They will be serving pancakes, sausage, eggs and beverages. Come enjoy a great meal and support
the Kiwanis Club of Marysville. Artwork from Marysville Junior & Senior High School will be featured.
November 7, 2013 - United Methodist Church Soup Day
- The annual United Methodist Church Soup Day will be held on Thursday, November 7th in the church basement at 1500 North St.
in Marysville. Serving will be from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Come and enjoy delicious homemade soup, sandwiches, pies and desserts.
November 14, 2013 - St. Gregory's Catholic Church Soup Day
- The annual St. Gregory's Catholic Church Soup Day will be held on Thursday, November 14th in the church hall at 1310 Carolina St.
in Marysville. Serving will be from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Come and enjoy delicious homemade soup, sandwiches, pies
and dessserts. Check out the Craft & Baked Goods Table or purchase a Raffle ticket for various items.
November 21, 2013 - First Christian Church Soup Day
- The annual First Christian Church Soup Day will be held on Thursday, November 21st in the
church basement at 207 North 9th Street in Marysville. Serving will be from 11 a.m. to
7 p.m. Come and enjoy delicious homemade soup, sandwiches, pies and desserts.
November 22-24, 2013 - M-Act presents "Nana's Naughty Knickers"
- Bridget and her grandmother are about to become roommates. However, what Bridget saw as a unique opportunity to stay with her
favorite Nana in New York for the summer quickly turns into an experience she'll never forget. It seems her sweet grandma is
running an illegal boutique from her apartment, selling hand-made naughty knickers to every senior citizen in the five borough area!
Show times are 7:30 p.m. on November 22 & 23 and 2:00 p.m. on November 24 at the MHS Auditorium. Marysville Area Community Theatre is in its
31st season in Marysville.
November 29-30, 2013 - The Kings Singers
- The Kings Singers, an all male a cappella ensemble from London, England is one of the world's most celebrated ensembles. Their
first performance on their North American Tour will be a holiday concert "Joy To The World" in the MHS Auditorium Friday, November 29th at 7:00 p.m. They have performed
all over the world, including in Carnegie Hall, King's College Chapel and Dresden Frauenkirche. They have garnered both awards and significant critical acclaim,
including a Grammy in 2009. In addition to their sell-out concerts worldwide, The King's Singers share their artistry through numerous workshops and masterclasses,
and by publishing prodigious quantities of sheet music. At present they have over 2 million items in circulation through their publisher, Hal Leonard. A
Lecture/Demonstration with The King's Singers will be held on Saturday, November 30th at 10:00 a.m. at the Lee Dam Center for Fine Art. The King's Singers are
sponsored by the Marshall County Arts Cooperative.
November 30, 2013 - A "Merry"sville Christmas
- Happy Holidays from The Black Squirrel City! Come spend the day in Marysville, shopping for the holidays
or just enjoying the activities. Santa will arrive in downtown Marysville at 11:00 a.m. in Santa's Christmas
Parade. Everyone, young and old, are invited to participate in the parade. Contact the Marysville Main Street Office
at 785-562-8374 to enter your car, semi, float, band, motorcycle & more in the parade. After the parade, visit with Santa in his
house. From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. head to the Lee Dam Center for Fine Art and check out the display of Christmas Tree Skirts - Past & Present;
and view the Gingerbread House
Contest display. Musicians & carolors will be downtown, along with speciality food booth. Stores will be open with specials,
sampling and treats! For more information contact the Marysville Chamber of Commerce at 562-3101.