► Industry &
► Lodging/RV Parks
► Personal Services
November 2013 Events
November 5, 2013 - Kiwanis Pancake Day
- The annual Kiwanis Pancake Day will be held on Tuesday, November 5th from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., at the National Guard Armory
in Marysville. They will be serving pancakes, sausage, eggs and beverages. Come enjoy a great meal and support
the Kiwanis Club of Marysville. Artwork from Marysville Junior & Senior High School will be featured.
November 7, 2013 - United Methodist Church Soup Day
- The annual United Methodist Church Soup Day will be held on Thursday, November 7th in the church basement at 1500 North St.
in Marysville. Serving will be from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Come and enjoy delicious homemade soup, sandwiches, pies and desserts.
November 14, 2013 - St. Gregory's Catholic Church Soup Day
- The annual St. Gregory's Catholic Church Soup Day will be held on Thursday, November 14th in the church hall at 1310 Carolina St.
in Marysville. Serving will be from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Come and enjoy delicious homemade soup, sandwiches, pies
and dessserts. Check out the Craft & Baked Goods Table or purchase a Raffle ticket for various items.
November 21, 2013 - First Christian Church Soup Day
- The annual First Christian Church Soup Day will be held on Thursday, November 21st in the
church basement at 207 North 9th Street in Marysville. Serving will be from 11 a.m. to
7 p.m. Come and enjoy delicious homemade soup, sandwiches, pies and desserts.
November 30, 2013 - A "Merry"sville Christmas
- Happy Holidays from The Black Squirrel City! Come spend the day in Marysville, shopping for the holidays
or just enjoying the activities. Santa will arrive in downtown Marysville at 11:00 a.m. in Santa's Christmas
Parade. Everyone, young and old, are invited to participate in the parade. Contact the Marysville Main Street Office
at 785-562-8374 to enter your car, semi, float, band, motorcycle & more in the parade. After the parade, visit with Santa in his
house. From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. head to the Lee Dam Center for Fine Art and check out the display of Christmas Tree Skirts - Past & Present;
and view the Gingerbread House
Contest display. Musicians & carolors will be downtown, along with speciality food booth. Stores will be open with specials,
sampling and treats! For more information contact the Marysville Chamber of Commerce at 562-3101.