||The city parks offer basketball, tennis, playgrounds, walking path, picnic shelter and restrooms.
- Baseball and Softball for all ages from T-ball through Babe Ruth.
- High school baseball and softball.
- Flag football in September and October for grades 3rd thru 6th.
- Youth basketball is also available during the winter months.
- Adult softball league for men, women and co-ed.
For more information about city recreation programs call City Hall (620) 654-3561.
The school will open up the gym for use by everyone from kids to adults upon request.
- Hunting Lots of great hunting offering pheasant, wild turkey, quail, dove and a surplus of deer
Double E Pheasant Ranch Inc (620) 654-4868 / 2038 15th Avenue
Accommodations for hunting parties. .
- Maxwell State Lake 12 miles northeast of town
- Marion Reservoir 25 miles east of town