The Early Schools of Burrton Township
Harvey County, Kansas
The Page School is located just east of Burrton on the south side of Highway 50. This brick school building, built in 1928, replaced the original wooden frame building at the same location. The playground equipment remains in the yard. It was converted to a private home and now stands unused.
Burrton Township's PAGE SCHOOL - DISTRICT 8 (1928) Photo taken Feb. 2006