Home > Administrative Services Staff
Administrative Services Staff
Chief of Staff
Permanent Employee Records
Insurance, KPERS Retirement
Property and Supplies
Staff support includes, but is not limited to, the following functions:
- Administering the budget and the personnel documents for members of the Legislature and employees of the legislative branch.
- Administering Capitol grounds parking for the legislature, for the session employees and for the year round legislative staff.
- Acquiring legislative equipment, facilities and supplies.
- Distribution of bills and resolutions for the public, legislature and government agencies.
- Recruiting, training and supervising session personnel for administrative, secretarial and clerical duties.
- Serving as official depository for original copies of all legislative standing, joint, task force and/or interim study committee minutes.
- Working with the Legislative Research Department to provide notices of legislative study committee meetings and other such matters as directed by the LCC.