- Location: NE1/4 NW1/4 Section 10-1-18 (Walnut Township) shown on County Atlas 1917. Store, blacksmith shop. Established May 21, 1878. Postmasters: Enoch W. POOR, May 21, 1878; Rudolph E. HETH, July 14, 1881; Enoch W. POOR, October 31, 1881; Benjamin B. HUBBARD, July 21, 1884; William SYMONDS, March 10, 1890; Julius E. BARNES, January 31, 1891; Rudolph E. HETH, January 11, 1892. Discontinued April 4, 1899.
This information originally appeared in PHILLIPSBURG - PHILLIPS COUNTY CENTENNIAL 1872 - 1972. Published by the Phillipsburg Centennial Committee which was edited and compiled by Cecil KINGERY.
Phillipsburg Centennial Committee Members:
Luetta MALEY, Joy KENDALL, Cecil KINGERY, JoAnn LUMPKIN, Kay BURNS, Libby MASON, McDill "Huck" BOYD, Judy PARTINGTON, Dan HEINZE, Larry BOEVE.
Return to Early Towns of Phillips County
Return to Phillips County
- Home Page for Kansas State Library