- Location: Listed as post office, 1880. SW corner SE 1/4 8-3-18. Store. Established April 16, 1873. Postmasters: Henry TAYLOR, April 16, 1873; Harrison D. ROGERS, July 23, 1877; Charles TRACY, January 13, 1880. Discontinued April 23, 1877.
This information originally appeared in PHILLIPSBURG - PHILLIPS COUNTY CENTENNIAL 1872 - 1972. Published by the Phillipsburg Centennial Committee which was edited and compiled by Cecil KINGERY.
Phillipsburg Centennial Committee Members:
Luetta MALEY, Joy KENDALL, Cecil KINGERY, JoAnn LUMPKIN, Kay BURNS, Libby MASON, McDill "Huck" BOYD, Judy PARTINGTON, Dan HEINZE, Larry BOEVE.
Return to Early Towns of Phillips County
Return to Phillips County
- Home Page for Kansas State Library