- Established June 12, 1901. SE corner SW1/4, Section 3, [ ? ] Township, Rangge 17. Not located on the maps. Not platted as town. Postoffice and store. Postmaster: Frederick A. MASSEY, June 12, 1901. Discontinued October 1, 1901.
This information originally appeared in PHILLIPSBURG - PHILLIPS COUNTY CENTENNIAL 1872 - 1972. Published by the Phillipsburg Centennial Committee which was edited and compiled by Cecil KINGERY.
Phillipsburg Centennial Committee Members:
Luetta MALEY, Joy KENDALL, Cecil KINGERY, JoAnn LUMPKIN, Kay BURNS, Libby MASON, McDill "Huck" BOYD, Judy PARTINGTON, Dan HEINZE, Larry BOEVE.
Return to Early Towns of Phillips County
Return to Phillips County
- Home Page for Kansas State Library