The following history was taken from "The Harper County Story" by Gwendoline & Paul Sanders Copyright 1968, Library of Congress call number 68-54660, The Mennonite Press, Newton, KS
From the "Kansas Cyclopedia" 1912
Ferguson is a station on two railroads, the Kansas City, Mexico and Orient and the Rock Island. It is a market for livestock and grain. The first postmaster was William Kuykendall appointed July 12, 1904. The population in 1910 was forty. The railroads have been taken up, the church disbanded and there is no population. Ferguson was located on Section 25, township 34, range 8 west.
Click Here for the Town Plat Maps Page
Click Here for Pictures of this Town
Search all of Blue Skyways
Including KS GenWeb Project
Harper County KS GenWeb
Maintained by Harper County Genealogical Society as part of the KSGenWeb Project on Blue Skyways.
Material on this page is the property of the Society and all rights are reserved.
Should you find a link that does not work properly please notify the webmaster.