By Zach Rehmer
In 1910, 17 males and 9 females attended school, none of which were colored. There was only one teacher that got paid $330 for the whole year. In 1916 there were 2 males and 3 females. In 1939 there were 9 males and 6 females which were all white. In that year there was 1 male in the first grade, 2 females in the second, 2 females in third, 1 female in the fourth, 1 male in the fifth, there were no students in the sixth grade, 1 female in the seventh grade, and 1 male in the eighth grade. In total there were 3 males and 6 females. In 1943 10 students enrolled in classes. In 1945 six students enrolled; there 3 males and 3 females.
The school closed on